On Confessions With Ms. Nancy, a young orphaned woman describes her predicament. She joined her friend in order to make quick money, but she couldn't live the sacrificed lifestyle and charm for the rest of her life.
"We had a buddy who led a very opulent lifestyle. She was wealthy. She looked good and was at ease. We kept enquiring about her management of such a lifestyle out of envy. After the money started coming in, she visited the Northern Region and performed some purifications, she revealed to us.
So we agreed to go with her, but at the last minute, my half-sister changed her mind. I persisted and moved toward the North with our friend. After the seven days of purification, we made the decision to travel by bus but fly back to Accra.
There were a number of incantations made in the name of purification. On the seventh day, though, the fetish priest instructed me to complete one final task to complete the purifying procedure. I had to take the seal into the fetish priest's bed. Being a virgin, it was really tough to accept that this would be my first experience, but I gave in.
After their return fight, she met an MP who, only a few weeks into their relationship, gave her a Range Rover Velar, and as a result, she began to see results. She also received three completely equipped apartments in her name from him. But three months later, she became aware of a vaginal odor. She was too strong to mix with the crowd. She was given a prophecy following numerous hospital visits, three years, and no cure.
The pastor informed me that the reason the odor was coming from me sleeping with the fetish priest while I was at a church event by chance. He offered an answer. The odor would disappear, he said, if I was willing to let go of all the wealth I had accumulated—every single thing. The money has been fun for me, though. It has been a comfortable life. I can't continue to live with this smell, and I don't want to resume my previous state of hardship. What must I do?
Post a Comment