Maame Dokono, a veteran Ghanaian actress, Madam Grace Omaboe, revealed her biggest regret to Delay. She says that she regrets divorcing her first marriage. stating that she wasn't mature enough to understand his kindness.
Many people are sharing an old video of the actress discussing her previous marriages in the hopes that her message will be heard by many people.I've been married twice, but the last one was quite difficult for me. I frequently remark that if I had known how my second marriage would have gone, Maame Dokono told Delay, she would have remained with her first husband.
Maame Dokono added that she felt pressured to leave a good man because of her disagreements with her first husband's family and her ignorance. She disclosed that despite being married to someone else, they have kept up a friendly relationship in which he helps her out when she needs it.Mame Dokono claims that her second husband came with all the frivolous stuff but mistreated her.
I frequently claim that I wouldn't have left him if I had known then what I know now about marriage ( her first husband).
I wish to spend the rest of my life helping disadvantaged women and children after ending these two marriages,
Before calling it a night, Maame Dokono offered some words of wisdom to Delay and other single women everywhere. Be patient, she advised, and wed an understanding partner. an affectionate man. A person who won't trick you with his wealth and good looks is preferable.

Post a Comment