To make up for his absence from the just concluded Wizkid Live at the Accra Sports stadium, Wizkid promises his Ghanaian fans a brand-new performance from himself and his band. He apologized for not showing up and said that due to production and safety concerns, that was the wisest course of action.Wizkid notes that safety and production difficulties stopped him from putting on a "high-quality show" in his public apologies to Ghanaians for his absence. mentioning that a show is being developed by him and his staff. Wizkid claims it will happen soon but does not specify a time frame.I take the reputation of my brand seriously! … I was fired up and eager to perform this act. Unfortunately, I was unable to give my audience the high-caliber show they deserved due to ongoing production and safety concerns up until the day of this performance. My team and I are putting the finishing touches on a performance for my incredible fans in Ghana. Me and you will be the only two there. Soon, a date and specifics. I adore you.Live Hub Entertainment, who organized Wizkid Live at the Accra Sports stadium, offered full refunds to all attendees in an effort to make up for Wizkid's cancellation of the concert.
On Twitter, some Ghanaians responded to the apology by claiming it was insufficient given the "harm" that had been done.

Post a Comment