I’m working on a deal to get new management – Sista Afia

After splitting from BK Records, Ghanaian artist Sista Afia is looking for new management and a record label.

The singer has been represented by BK Records, run by Mr. Emmanuel Arhin (Bossu Koule), since she entered the music business in 2015.

Sista Afia thanked BK Records for giving her career a stable foundation throughout the years in a Graphic Showbiz story.

"I fired my old management, and I'm negotiating a deal to bring in some new managers. I am prepared to meet the very high standards I have set for myself in the near future, she remarked.


Sista Afia claims that she is currently concentrated on advancing her career and that she would like to collaborate with a record label that is oriented toward her goals.

She claims to be prepared to provide her fans with high-caliber music in the interim.

"Throughout the years, my fans have been really supportive, and this year, I have some nice music for them. My responsibility is to provide them with the greatest rhythms, and I will undoubtedly make my supporters happy, she said.


Now, Sista Afia is promoting her new song, "Carry Go."

Her personal manager will be Clinton Selorm Owulaku, well known in the entertainment industry as Kofi.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post